“Trial Class” Sign Up Instructions
Because of our new online system of signing up for classes, we made instructions to assist people having trouble navigating our system. Sign up for a trial means you can attend a class for free to test it out. Follow the steps below to get signed up.
1. If you are new to Excite Gym, create a new account by visiting our Parent Portal Registration page. (If you already have an account, please skip to Step 4)
2. Agree to all our policies
3. Add your child by filing out basic information about them. You have the option to add more children after you submit your first child.
4. Next, click “Select A Class“. From here you can select any class to try because they all have a trial option (trials are available upon class space availability.)
5. Once you find a class you would like, click the red “Enroll” button.
6. Next you’ll be prompted which child you want to enroll in the class. (You must enroll them separately)
7. When you get to “Enrollment Type”, make sure to select “Trial” in the drop-down menu. After you fill out everything else, click next.
8. Click “Add To Cart”
9. Click “Proceed To Checkout”
10. Notice on this page that your Total is $0.00, Click “Continue”
11. Lastly, “Finish”
12. You can print out a receipt if you’d like but after that all you do is show up on the day and check in with our front desk.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-874-8500